– Another TEPCO news conf. underway — nothing significant so far.
– Basically same info as yesterday on food contamination: milk irradiated in Fukushima-ken, spinach in Ibaraki-ken.
– Japan gov’t spokesman Edano tells everyone in the country not to worry about the irradiated spinach, milk
– Edano: None of the contaminated milk, spinach has reached the market.
– Edano says also the radioactive iodine traces detected in tap water nothing alarming
– Nuclear plant operator says reactor pressure has stabilized, no longer plans to vent gas – AP
Power hope rises at Japan Plant
Things just keep getting better if you ask me.
UPDATE: Japan nuclear power operator restores electricity to no 2 reactor at stricken plant – Kyodo